Friday, June 18, 2010

Easy Peasy Banana Cream Pie

I can't cook/bake very well, but I'm almost embarrassed to post this because it's so easy (which I will admit, is my kind of cooking). But I thought I'd share anyway because who doesn't love a 2.5 point piece of pie?

Banana Cream Pie
  • packet of fat free sugar free banana cream pie pudding mix by Jello
  • 1 3/4 cup of skim milk
  • 2 small bananas
  • reduced fat pre-made graham cracker crust
  • Cool Whip Free
Line graham cracker crust with sliced bananas.

Whisk milk and pudding mix together for about a minute. Pour immediately into pie crust. Refrigerate for one hour (three for a firmer pie).

Cover top with Cool Whip Free. Cut into 8 slices.

--------------------------


My pie was a little gooey because Kevin couldn't even wait the full hour before taking it out of the refrigerator, ready to cut into it. I was at least able to hold him off long enough to put the Cool Whip on. Still pretty yummy, gooey-ness and all.

1 comment:

  1. I've actually made that same recipe before, but it was with Nilla Wafers and butter as the crust instead of the premade... pretty much the same..but more calories.. oh those were the days..

    ReplyDelete